Hi~ I’m currently a junior student of Tsinghua University (THU), China, majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Computer Science. I am a lover of math and robotics, especially in Physical human-robot collaboration.
My resume can be downloaded here.
- Member of Spark Project, Tsinghua University.
- Regular member of SkyWorks, which is the largest student science and technology association in THU.
- A six-year vegetarian.
- A fanatical music lover, with skills on piano, Qin and flute.
- A swimmer. The leader of our team.
- A summer intern at Robot and Protein Kinematics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University.
- The web maintainer and leader of Mechinfo, a student website which also provides resource sharing service.
- An outstanding volunteer of Instructing Service for Basic Course, helping other students with the study of basic courses, e.g., calculus, linear algebra, physics, mechanics.
- The class monitor.
- The founder leader of a musical student association in my high school, Quzhou No.2 Middle School, Zhejiang, China, where I was also a pianist and temporary conductor.
Note: some links may fail to open outside THU.